Not my cup of tea
So, I'd love to say the trip to London was a huge success, and write about all the cool things that happened and all of the awesome fashion events I attended. I can't. I was lost 95% of the time, and the other 5% I was asleep. I was exhausted and in a bad mood, and just wanted to sit at Starbucks drinking coffee. I couldn't even find a decent Internet-connection. My camera was just dead-weight in my bag, along with my computer, and I didn't care to use any of them as much as I normally would. The hotel I stayed at was truly a blast from the past, circa 1970: and in really bad shape. I was somewhat prepared, but still really unprepared - and though the British people are really welcoming: London was not my cup of tea. This time. I am however willing to give it another chance sometime in the future. Perhaps.